Alli, 21, Michigan. I am happily engaged. My odd sense of humor and obsessions comes to light in this life size representation of me. Feel free to message me. I am a friendly hobbit who enjoys good company.
the true american experience is wondering if you just heard firecrackers or gunshots
- if you are a vegan
- tell me and i will never serve you meat and/or try to question you about it
- but if you ever
- tell me that im a killer
- or try to make me feel bad
- for eating meat
I love celebrity encounters. The best was in a hotel in London.
I was in the lobby and saw Lucy Liu. She’s, like, this tall. She looked up at me and saw a tag sticking out the back of my sweater. She reached up, tucked it in, and said, ‘Now you’re perfect.’
I would die on a battlefield for Lucy Liu.
every early beatles interview summed up:
- "no, we didn’t get to see much of the city. the hotel is nice, though"
- "the security was really great, really organized"
- paul says “you know” like 80 times
- "we don’t mind the fans screaming, honest"
- "where do your haircuts come from?" "our scalp"
- "we don’t handle the money bit"
- ringo is smoking
June 26, 1997: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, Published.The Harry Potter series is officially 17 years old today.
So I just found out that Laverne Cox has an identical twin brother, who played pre-transition Sophia in OITNB.
I was wondering how they found someone that looked just like her to play the role!
they were discussing Sophia’s back story and she told them “ya know, i have a twin brother.” they asked him to do it and he said yes!
fun fact Jenji Kohan told Laverne Cox that they were going to hire somebody to play her pre-transition because they didn’t want to traumatize her or trigger dysphoria by having her pretend to be a man and she was like “no no, I can do this, I’m an actress” but the creators of the show insisted on using her twin brother instead
reasons i want smaller boobs
- wide variety of cute bras
- cheap bras
- can wear tiny lil summer shirts and not look silly/the fabric falls correctly on my body
- CHEAP BRAS
- ppl arent like “holy shit” when u tell em ur bra size
- can run down stairs w/o pain
- can do jumping jacks w/o pain
- i would probably weigh 10lbs less and that is actually almost frightening to think about
(tags by irlfawn)